account Executive in our Warsaw sales team
- know how the media business works and how to spin sales
- are insatiable – want to develop and collect new experience
- are a marathon runner – you know how to build and maintain long-term relations with clients
- can use both your head and basic office tools (MS Office –Power Point, Excel, Word)
- can work in a team
- and commit to your work in 100%
- acquire new clients and take best care of those you already have
- cooperate with media agencies and clients directly
- prepare and present everything that is important – new business offers and products
- calculate and verify for the sake of budget achievement reports
We believe in reciprocation – you give us your skills and commitment and this is what we offer in return:
- Challenge – work in a leading media group in Poland
- Support – opportunity of an interesting professional life and attendance in training aimed at development of crucial skills
- Atmosphere – work in an experienced young and ambitious team
Sounds interesting? Send in your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to specify the position in your email.
Before moving to conquer the media and advertising industry, pack…
- a lot of enthusiasm – not the fast-burning type!
- a large dose of responsibility and reliability – our trainees are given tasks a bit harder than making coffee and photocopying
- hunger for knowledge – unfortunately… after graduation one still has to learn
- bookish background – if you have some from school, it can be useful, but not mandatory
During the 3-month internship…
- You will get a salary – yes, we emphasize it because still not everywhere it is the practice
- You will see from the inside how it all works
- You will work with the largest and most recognized brands in Poland
- You’ll get a strong practical training under the guidance of the best masters in the industry
- You’ll drink a lot of coffee too, and you can probably catch more than one of our company parties
If you already can’t wait to join us in Powiśle, send your CV to email@example.com with “Internship” in the subject line.
If at this point you do not see ads here for yourself, but still ….
- you have a thing for creative outdoor and understand how to play with it
- you have this “something” and expect similar energy from your co-workers
- you are surprised we still have not met, because we should have long cooperated by now
We welcome your …
- Fresh ideas – those in the media industry come in handy anytime and anywhere
- New energy that will infect us and our customers
- CV with a few words of a cover letter, in which you’ll convince us that whenever we need, we should speak just with you
Our promise is to…
- keep your application in a pop-up directory
- remember about it when your areas of expertise become in demand on board.
We look forward to your e-mail here: firstname.lastname@example.org.